SAVE THE DATE!
Date: December 3 & 4, 2020
Time: 9:00am - 2:00pm
Join us for The 5th Annual UC Davis Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) Conference, hosted by the Center for Educational Effectiveness. This conference is dedicated to celebrating and sharing the work of UC Davis’ growing community of scholarly educators. Together we will share research, ideas, practices and resources for evidence-supported teaching innovation at our university. This year's conference will feature research talks and posters, a resource table session and awards reception.
Introducing 2020 Keynote:
This conference is for you:
- If you use a research mindset to assess and inform your teaching practices.
- If you’ve collected data to help you learn about our students and better support their success.
- If you innovate in the classroom and use evidence to understand the outcome.
- If you’d like to discuss scholarly teaching ideas with other interested educators.
- If you’d like to learn more about teaching research at UC Davis.
2020 SoTL Conference Faculty Committee:
Korana Burke, Mathematics | Victoria Cross, Psychology | Marc Facciotti, Biomedical Engineering | Heather Jane Hether, Communication | Michele Igo, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics | Joel Ledford, Plant Sciences | Steven Luck, Psychology | Cara Sandholt, School of Nursing | Janine Wilson (Co-Chair), Economics
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.