Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Conference
SAVE THE DATE: December 3, 2021
Join us for The 6th Annual UC Davis Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) Conference, hosted by the Center for Educational Effectiveness. This conference is dedicated to celebrating and sharing the work of UC Davis’ growing community of scholarly educators. Together we will share research, ideas, practices and resources for evidence-supported teaching innovation at our university. We look forward to seeing you there!
This conference is for you:
- If you use a research mindset to assess and inform your teaching practices.
- If you’ve collected data to help you learn about our students and better support their success.
- If you innovate in the classroom and use evidence to understand the outcome.
- If you’d like to discuss scholarly teaching ideas with other interested educators.
- If you’d like to learn more about teaching research at UC Davis.
2021 SoTL Conference Committee:
FACULTY Korana Burke, Mathematics | Victoria Cross, Psychology | Marc Facciotti, Biomedical Engineering | Heather Jane Hether, Communication | Michele Igo, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics | Joel Ledford, Plant Sciences | Steven Luck, Psychology | Cara Sandholt, School of Nursing | Janine Wilson (Co-Chair), Economics
CENTER FOR EDUCATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS Marco Molinaro | Kem Saichaie | Meryl Motika | Kim Heintz | Amanda Meyer
For more information, please contact us at SoTLevents@ucdavis.edu.